Level 2 Award in Introduction for Workplace Health Champions
7 December @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who is it for?
This qualification provides learners with the essential knowledge required to become a health champion within their workplace. The course is designed for learners who have a responsibility for promoting positive health choices or who would like to get involved in championing workplace health.
* Eligibility criteria applies for employer and employee. Free to Lancashire based SME’s.*
What will it cover?
- Introduce the concept of workplace health and the role of the Workplace Health Champion
- Recognise the leading factors affecting physical and mental health
- Understand key behaviour change principles
- Recognise the need to safeguard adults as a Workplace Health Champion
- Understand how to plan a physical activity in the workplace
How to book:
Contact Anthony Rishton at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more contact information, click here.
To learn more about the Workplace Health Champion Training and our other projects, click here.