28 September @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Who is it for?
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge they need to become health champions in their workplace. The qualification also involves the planning and delivery of activities within their own workplace and includes a practical assessment. The course is designed for learners who are involved in promoting positive health choices at work or who would like to learn more about workplace health and wellbeing and how to champion it.
*Eligibility criteria applies to employer and employee. This training is fully-funded by the ESF for Lancashire-based businesses.
This date is Day 1 of 3 of the Level 3 course.
The following dates are: Wednesday 5th October and Wednesday 12th October.
What will it cover?
- Introduce the concept of workplace health and the role of the Workplace Health Champion
- Recognise the leading factors affecting physical and mental health
- Understand key behaviour change principles
- Recognise the need to safeguard adults as a Workplace Health Champion
- Understand how to plan a physical activity in the workplace
- Understand the concepts of mental and physical health
- Plan and deliver a workplace health campaign
- Plan and deliver a sport and/ or physical activity session in the workplace
This is a 3-day training course. Learners will be required to attend each training day to complete the course.
To enquire for more information, click here.
To learn more about the course and our other projects, click here.