19 August @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Who is it for?
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge they need to become health champions at work. The course is designed for learners who are involved in promoting positive health choices at work or who would like to learn more about workplace health and wellbeing.
*Eligibility criteria applies to employer and employee. This training is fully-funded by the ESF for Lancashire-based businesses.
This is an online supervised course which means that the learner will complete the first 3 modules through direct tutor delivery, and then the following four modules will be completed remotely by the learner, through access to an online portal. The learner will have approximately one week to complete these remaining modules, and the final assessment will take place through a short professional discussion arranged at a time to suit them.
What will it cover?
- Introduce the concept of workplace health and the role of the Workplace Health Champion
- Recognise the leading factors affecting physical and mental health
- Understand key behaviour change principles
- Recognise the need to safeguard adults as a Workplace Health Champion
- Understand how to plan a physical activity in the workplace
The learner will only be qualified to facilitate activities within their scope of practice, as well as the skills taught on this course.
To enquire for more information, click here.
To learn more about the course and our other projects, click here.