Businesses thrive when employees are healthy, happy and empowered to make positive changes. But it can be challenging to know where to start when improving workplace health. We’ve created the following video which explains how your staff can benefit from FREE training here in Lancashire and become ‘Workplace Health Champions’.
Why should you upskill your staff?
Upskilling your team has a range of benefits for your employees and your business. These include:
- Improved knowledge – By undertaking training, your staff increase their knowledge on specific subjects and can share these with colleagues to make positive changes in the workplace
- Increased productivity – Upskilling staff boosts their job satisfaction and overall levels of productivity
- Soft skill development – Alongside technical skills, it’s important your employees develop their soft skills too. This can include communication, leadership, problem solving and work ethic. With a number of people working remotely, it’s essential that these skills continue to develop in the workplace
- Greater staff retention – Investing in opportunities for your employees shows your commitment to their professional development and your appreciation for their hard work. Your staff will feel valued and want to stay with an employer that invests in them
- A more motivated and efficient team – when provided with training opportunities, your staff will have a brighter outlook on their future with your company
So why should you upskill your staff with our Workplace Health Champion training?
Health and wellbeing initiatives are incredibly important to all organisations. Our training provides your team with the tools and support they need to run health and wellbeing initiatives in your workplace.
By having a workplace health champion in your organisation, you will have one or a number of individuals, who are passionate about improving and maintaining the wellbeing of your employees.
They can also help in further identifying the health needs of your team and signpost colleagues to local support. Your champion will become a gateway to better health for your organisation, acting as one of your first steps towards a healthier and happier workplace.
However, the training is just the beginning. After their Level 2 or Level 3 training, your health champions will be welcomed into a growing network of fellow health champions from across Lancashire, where they will continue to receive support and resources to assist them with their activities. This network is continually growing and provides an endless supply of further inspiration and support to your workplace health champions.
Take the first step towards a healthier working environment today, and get in touch with our team today!